We provide NBA comment,basketball and Ballet,swimiming share for you!!!! We are trying focous on sports

Your Sport blogger!!!!!!

Will Yao back to his team in NBA playoff?

Friday, April 4, 2008 by Alan son

After finishing the 22-0 winning record, Rocket probably go in the playoff. However, their all star player Yao is out of the season because of injury.Will he return during the playoff?
In fact, Yao is working hard for his left leg in order to return to the playoff.

Moreover, Yao is getting some help from the Chinese doctors. They may help Yao to recovery his injury. Combining the Chinese and Western method, Yao may have chance to play in the playoff. In my opinion, Yao is important for the rocket especially in the playoff. Although Rocket can win many ball games in the season without Yao, playoff is another story.
Playoff is phyical and concreted.Big man is dominating in the playoff . They are always attracking the rim!!!! i think this is the one of the reason why Sun will trade S. O'neal
in their team. I hope Yao will return to his team in playoff. Making a exciting and wonderful NBA playoff this year!!!!!!!

Filed under having  

4 comments:

NorCalBoss said...

Good article, keep up the good work.

Melvin said...

Well thanks for dropping by with my blog.... Anyway I seriosuly believe that the Houston wouldn't make much sense to the playoffs unless they can get a health Yao Ming back... well, thast just my take...

Alan son said...

Thank you all give me comment.
Thank you norcalboss. I will go on to try to do better.
To:melvin: Yes. I agree with you. Health Yao is essental for Houston in Playoff.

auts11 said...

I'm routing for the Rockets now just because of T-Mac and Yao. So I hope that Yao will be back soon. Please do visit my site and maybe you'll find something interesting too.

www.auts11.blogspot.com