We provide NBA comment,basketball and Ballet,swimiming share for you!!!! We are trying focous on sports

Your Sport blogger!!!!!!

The Conference champion equal to the MVP in NBA?

Monday, April 7, 2008 by Alan son

As the NBA season is being finished. Many people recentlt will talking about the NBA award this year. I think the most striking award is the MVP award. There are many debates on this. Some people saying that there are four guy has the great opportunity to get the MVP award. They are James in Cleveland, Garnett in Boston, Kobe in Lakers, Paul in New Orleana.

However, for me, there are only two candidates have the huge chance to get this award. They are Kobe and Paul. Why?

For James, although he is likely to be the scoring champion and has great statistics. However, his team only can get about 42 wins now. As the main consideration of MVP(My post "definition of MVP"has talked about that) is statistic and the teamrecord. I think James is insatisfied to get this award this year.

For Garnett, Despite the fact that Boston has the best record of the NBA, but the point is that 18.9points 9.4reb 3.5ass is not a standing out fiqure. Therefore, Garnett is unlikely to get MVP this year.

For Kobe and Paul, they all have good statistic and good team record. Then, how can judge who can get the MVP. I think the main point is which team can get the champion of Western Conference, Laker or New Orleana. Now, New Orleana is the top of the Western Conference.

There are several games leave for the season. Laker is behind the New Orleana about 1.5 games.
I think Laker and Kobe will try their best to get the remaining games. Then, one of the most exciting game this season may be the game nest week, Laker vs New orleana. Do you think so?

Filed under having  

3 comments:

OIMS said...

Now a huge NBA fan, but I know my father is - I'll send him your link :)

Alan son said...

Thank you very much!!!!

Rizky Nur Zamzamy said...

I agree with you.

For me, after Michael Jordan, Kobe is da maaaan....!


====

I came to your blog from your post at Blogcatalog under the thread "Let me visit your site and maybe leave a comment".

====

Cheers!
blog.arigola.com